1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bipolar?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fugs, Feb 2, 2013.

1. photoguy93

I have two bipolar friends. You sound like you probably do have Bipolar.

But let me say this - you aren't crazy. You'd be pretty silly, though, if you don't get the help that you need.

One of my friends gets very up and down. She said she was diagnosed when she was "being mean to everyone." She is pregnant, and she stopped her meds when she found out. Big mistake - she was crying all the time, angry, or sad. She couldn't take it, so she went back on meds. Her giveaway is talking very fast. I always know she's manic when she does that.

My other friend is fairly normal, only that she has anger issues. Nothing bad - she just holds it in and gets upset.

This is a scary thing to go through because there isn't just one set answer. Personally, with bipolar, you NEED meds, especially if you are doing things that aren't healthy/normal. One of my friends is dealing with her "best friend" who is so up and down it's not funny. She complains all the time and then she's out shooting up with druggies. Hmm....

Therapy is also very important. You don't seem like you are too far off, but think about it like this - when you say "but I feel fine, I'm up at 2 and doing all this stuff..." well, not sleeping and going allllll the time aren't very normal. I see what happens, and you need to help yourself.

Best of luck!

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I am bipolar I should be able to trigger a manic high right? Does anyone know how I could do that? I want to be happy like that again. It was amazing.