1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

binding help :/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by beckling, Jun 9, 2017.

1. beckling

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i just tried to use an alternative method to bind and i got really disappointed when it didn't work. (i used an old/too small tank top, hard to explain, but it had worked for a few people so i thought i'd give it a try.) i set my expectations lower because i knew it probably wouldn't work.
    i have a pretty big chest (a D cup in american terms) to begin with because i'm fat (lol), so if any of you have advice to give, it'd be greatly appreciated. i'm feeling incredibly dysphoric right now and it's affecting my ability to sleep or function completely.
    please and thanks, ya boy is in despair.

2. OP:
    It's always best for your health if you use a real binder that fits correctly (no ordering a size down).
    I don't have a very big chest (I'm only a large A/small B cup), but when I'm dysphoric I usually wear a shirt that's stiffer and baggier (like with a big graphic on the front or a stiff material) because it won't stick to my curves much like clingy or static-y fabric. I also remind myself periodically thought the day that there are cismen with bumps that look like lady lumps, as well as guys that grow breast tissue just because bodies are weird. If I repeat it enough and I'm feeling gullible, sometimes I can convince myself that it doesn't matter because other guys are like that too.

Check us out, we twins!!

3. beckling

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you!! i wear larger shirts generally, but sometimes it doesn't hide anything anymore than a tighter shirt would. it's discouraging but i'll live.