1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lady Gaga, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well...Lane just messed up lol. Ragan just stayed in because Lane went out first for finding the wrong CD lol. Hayden is out. Now it's Ragan, Enzo and Brit. Wow Enzo and Ragan in the end O_O

---------- Post added 1st Sep 2010 at 08:27 PM ----------

Aaaaaand Ragan lost and Enzo won. But man it was an EPIC ending to the veto competition. Included with a sore loser and sore winner.

---------- Post added 1st Sep 2010 at 08:45 PM ----------

This dancing punishment is making me laugh my butt off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I would have so much fun with dancing.

#241 Revan, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I think Hayden is going home if Lane is smart. Britney will vote for Hayden to go. Enzo will vote for Enzo to go. Lane, if smart, will vote for Hayden to go. Then, he can form an alliance with Britney and Ragan and get Enzo out.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We sure? I mean to me I think it's possible Brit could vote to get out Ragan maybe...I haven't seen her chumming with him since Matt left.

4. x2x2x2x2y2

^That's true, I've noticed she doesn't seem too much on Ragans side anymore. Ugh, this sucks.

---------- Post added 1st Sep 2010 at 09:32 PM ----------

If Ragan was smart, he would befriend Britney again to get her vote, then tell Enzo that he knows 'bout the brigade alliance and points out how little Enzo means to Lane and Hayden in order to get Enzo's vote. Obviously though that probably won't happen because both Ragan and Enzo are both sore from the veto comp. :frowning2:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm...what intrigues me was Ragan said he trusted Britney so much and they cried and hugged back when Matt was still there. And now look where they are. Matt was like I think the only thing holding them together >_>

6. x2x2x2x2y2

^Yup.

7. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I wonder if something happened between Ragan and Britney besides Matt leaving that Big Brother didn't (or couldn't) share? O:

8. x2x2x2x2y2

^Maybe. Probably.

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I know that the house guests aren't allowed to sing. Pretty cheap.

I bet they had to pay loads of money to companies when they showed Britney emptying out the fridge because it was "advertising"

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They can't sing? :S I would die if I couldn't sing...I sing like half the day...

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2010 at 08:14 PM ----------

On a different note, I wonder, do you think Lane will actually grow a brain cell and keep Ragan? If he does I think my mouth will drop along with Hayden, I mean if you think about it, it would change the game COMPLETELY. It would go from there being three Brigade versus two floaters, to ONE Brigade versus three strong players. I really hope Lane makes this change, I REALLY think that if he does this, he could win. I have to admit I kinda like Lane, he may be dumb but he is kinda cute and the type of guy I'd go for maybe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But yeah, I think tonight's episode could change the house completely if Lane does what's best for him.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aaaaaaaand: Ragan is gone. Britney you're an idiot. You basically just lost the entire game...

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2010 at 08:54 PM ----------

Anyone amazed at how HORRIBLE Britney is at this HoH competition?

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Hayden won. Bye Britney. Stupid. Hopefully you will win VETO. You winning is still better than any of those. Then I hope it's Enzo vs. Lane, and Enzo goes home.

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    gah God Dammit

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2010 at 10:09 PM ----------

I'm surprised Steven...I thought you don't like looking up the spoilers >_>

14. x2x2x2x2y2

Tonight's episode doesn't air till 10pm here. Stupid football. Grrr.

I'm so sad Ragan is gone. He was the one I wanted to stay the most out of the final five.

And now Britney's going on the block and might go home. Ugh!!! Stupid brigade.

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm I wish I had told my mom...she missed it and I didn't know it was at 10 for them. I got it at 8 because Global TV (it shows on Global and CBS) had it at 8

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I only look up spoilers when they extend the HoH competition, which they have done about 90% of the time this season, really annoying. :frowning2:

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know...it has been quite frustrating...

18. x2x2x2x2y2

How does the final 3 work?? Like how do they decide who moves on to the final 2?? I don't remember last season.

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's quite simple my friend. They do a 3 part HoH. On Wednesday after the eviction the first part happens which is usually an endurance competition. For example, in Big Brother 3 the three had to hold onto their Big Brother keys while sitting in inner tubes in a big pool and were pelted by constant monsoon like rains and such making them cold, sore, etc. Then whoever wins the first part means they go to the third round automatically. The second HoH usually has to do with a mental competition with a bit of a physical mixed in. They often have to find things (balls, cards, w/e) to do with order of HoH winners or w/e and place them in order. Example was in Big Brother 8 the two had to dive in a tank and collect puzzle pieces and then place these pieces in order of HoH winners. Then finally, the third HoH is the winner from the first of three competitions, and the winner of the second. This competition is usually called Jury Statements in which the jury asks questions with two answers and the competitors have to answer.

So basically if you win part 1, you have a good chance of making the finale, if you lose part 2 you're basically screwed unless the HoH winner decides to take you to the finale, and the 3rd part is the deciding factor of who wins :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

20. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sigh, I really wish they had actually done something to shake things up, and gotten Hayden out of the house. But of course not. Idiots. With Regan being gone, I guess I'm rooting for Britney,but I won't exactly be heartbroken if she loses. I don't give a shit about the other three. This is gonna be a boring finale. :frowning2: