Bi now, gay later

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's not talking about curiosity. There is more of a gradient here than you're giving credit to. It is possible to be attracted to both to different extents, but still enough to where they're both an important part of your life.

A kinsey 1 is 'curious'. A kinsey 2 is bisexual. Understand?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    the word bi means two bisexual meaning you are attracted to both sexes and it doesn't always mean equally

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Where does the term "ambisexual" come up in this semantic argument over bisexuality? Think perhaps that label better fits the paradigm you're proposing, awesomeness?

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Didn't know there was such a term gonna go look it up

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Well, not sure if its been approved by Webster's. :lol: But I know I've heard the term used many times over the years (including on this forum). On more than one occasion, I've seen the term explicitly defined as someone whom likes both sexes equally.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's what i got online too through google it says some one who is attracted to both sexes equally , that includes sexually and emotionally both males and females .

7. tanya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, stocking!

I totally know what you mean. I never said I was bi to people-- but I did date men first because ...I mean, yeah, we are considered straight by our parents/society until we prove otherwise it feels. So then I wanted to date women, and people pegged me as bi... just because I had dated men first. That's not totally fair, but they can consider me what they want I guess. But it would be nice if I could be called lesbian and not questioned for my decisions when I was figuring myself out, ya know?

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah I think if we didn't live in such a heteronormative world it would be easy for most of us to figure out what we were . I remember trying to figure out if I was bi or straight and I went to an online site to ask in my post I never said anything about girls but everyone pegged me as bi , I thought I was bi too because I dated guys but just because you dated guys or even enjoyed sex with guys in the past doesn't make you bi , it's how you feel inside . I wish I knew i was a lesbian sooner if I knew I would have never used the term bi to describe myself