1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Betrayed from work. I lost my confidence and enthusiasm. I don’t know why??plz help????

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    For an entire year I put hard work and efforts to get a job in a place which had the least amount of discrimination against me. I thought highly of them and I did more than a student would to help them. I mean I was working instead of a real employee. They scheduled me as an employee too.
    I applied I was ignored I kept applying ppl helped me to apply to confess management. Then three classmate applied after me. They all got job offers for the exact shifts they applied to one of them is still not graduate. She still during her last semester. For me I was offered worst shift I was facing guilt trips passive aggressive treatment. And until now they did not send to me an offer. What they did actually destroyed my confidence I lost my enthusiasm I felt betrayed. I don’t know why Im feeling these strong emotions. I feel really bad and cant snap out of it. To the point I keep pushing ppl who are nice away and they ask me if im okay. Im not myself anymore. I feel less and not good enough. I know I need to get over this I need to be confident and work. How can I stop feeling this way?