1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best thing you can think of right now.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KiddlesP, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hexagon

The highlight of my day is currently masturbation...

2. Hiems

Yay, congrats on the PCAT score! I'm happy I didn't have to deal with PCAT. Because I'm in a pharmacy program and had the minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 to make it to the pharmacy college as a P1 student, I'm exempt from that test.

Best thing for me is also academic. To stay in the program, I only need to maintain a 2.0 GPA and pass courses with certain prefixes. I read the school manual a few days ago and found out said criteria.

That shouldn't be a problem because I'm at a 3.8 cumulative GPA. Thanks to getting an A in biochemistry summer course, it went up by a few points.

Now I don't feel as stressed about maintaining grades. While keeping them up, I can shift my attention towards retaining and understanding the information for my career, as the things that I learn from this point forward are actually pertinent to it.

3. KiddlesP

This is probably the worst thing I am thinking of right now. I am trying to get my schedule hammered out this coming year, and will put my application in for medicine. I was too scared to do it the last 2 years, even though I am in a much better situation than most who are applying... Argh... :eusa_doh::tears::help:

4. FreeFlow9917

A marvel vs dc world video game

5. CuriousBunny

Going to driver's school tomorrow and baseball starts :3