1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best concert you've been to?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GayforGuys, Dec 4, 2012.

1. CTJ

CTJ

I am insanely jealous, Rammstein are the only band left of my top three that i am yet to see. My three favourite bands are Muse, Queens of the Stone Age and Rammstein. I saw Qotsa at the Hammersmith Apollo and they were amazing and ive seen Muse twice.

The best gig of my life had to be Muse at Wembley Stadium during their Resistance tour, i was right at the front for most of it and so very nearly caught Matts glowing sunglasses. I was so tempted to start a fight to get them, but i thought better of it.

2. zuckonit

It's between two: Panic! At the Disco (with The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack, and Phantom Planet, oh my god) when I was 13, and Ke$ha (with LMFAO) last August. Both were so unbelievably fantastic.

The Panic! concert was at an outside venue and it was scorching hot and there were some jerks standing in front of us that kept leaning back which eventually caused us to leave the crowd, but y'know. It was my first concert and I was with a group of my friends and it was one of those really cheesy "look, look, I'm growing up" type things.

The Ke$ha concert was . . . a Ke$ha concert, meaning it was wild and ridiculous and hysterical. I think LMFAO put on a better show than she did, though.

Except the people on stage in genitalia costumes during one of her songs were pretty great.

...Yeah, that was a fun one.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm actually going to say a classical concert - last summer I went to a BBC Prom which included Beethoven 3 and 4 and a piece by Pierre Boulez. It was absolutely fantastic!

In terms of pop concerts - Lady Gaga's Monster Ball tour. What a phenomenal concert!