1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being in love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mercy, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

my first crush was amasing but she didnt feel the same . Now im madly in love and it makes me cry just thinking about her . shes the one my hears yearns fore

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

now im struggeling cause ive fallen for my best best girl friend
    i think she knows and i think she feels the same way
    taking her out in about a month for dinner so nervous and excited .
    im getting chiils just fantacising about kissing and holding her
    any advice ???

3. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    If love is reciprocal, I've never experienced it. In that case, I'm not sure what to call the feelings I have for this one guy - they're a thousand times stronger than any I've had for any other guy.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well since the damn EC won't let me just put lots of space...yeah I have to write this -_-

That's how it feels. No words can describe it :slight_smile:

5. Mercy

Mercy Guest

True Raven

6. Leif

Love is the best worse thing and the worse best thing. But still, I couldn't live without it.

7. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i've only been in love once, and i can honestly say that it is brutal, awful, wonderful, intense, the worst, the best, and borderline sadomasochism.

8. 4alex6

For me, love is wonderful. I have been in love with a guy and a girl from my school. Before summer break I was so worried because I knew I wouldn't see them again for almost three months. I thought about them every day and I even started to cry one night because I missed them so much. I'm mostly over the girl I like, but I still deeply miss my guy friend. So yeah I guess that is what being in love is like for me. It hurts, it make you feel awesome, and it gives you hope. :slight_smile:

9. Colton

This too :/

10. IanGallagher

The girl I'm with now... well, lets just say I met her over a year ago while I was pursuing another girl. She was bi, I was a strange straight guy. Things happened, I disappeared for a while, but kept winding up back at her. I was unsure whether she'd take me back though so I kept putting it off. Finally, I made another move and it was like I hadn't left a day.

I'm an orphan, so it's difficult for me to let anyone in. I've told her things I've never told anyone. She sees my flaws and she still doesn't care. I feel like I can just be myself around her and not have to worry whether she'll leave me or not.

When I was down, I held on - because of her. She makes me want to become a better man.

She had me at, "I knew you'd be back."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLzPhPs1-RM&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

So, what is love? I'd say it's... a feeling of "home."

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2011 at 03:31 AM ----------

Green Day summed it up best of where the heart is:

[​IMG]

#30 IanGallagher, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  11. Bi As A Kite

I've only ever experienced unrequited love, which is amazing for the first while when you're blissfully ignorant of facing up to hard facts. When you do realise the person ain't interested (or is straight, hur hur hur), it swiftly becomes painful and is a massive drain on your emotional energy. In either case, it certainly enhances or retards your worldview, personality, moods and life's outlook.

12. TheLilyTribe

I've been in love with two girls in my life (still am very in love with one), and I can say that my experiences with them are completely opposite.

The first time I was in love it was terrible. I was always hurting and the girl I loved used my feelings for her to her advantage. She would have me confront guys who she broke up with for her and most of the time that did not go well. She verbally abused me quite a bit, and then made it all better by saying the magic words, "I love you." After I finally figured out that she was just using me for her amusement I left her, and I can say that I was terrified to fall in love again.

The second time I fell in love was with the girl I am currently dating. She has never been anything but amazing to me, even when I tried to push her away. I wont way that it is the perfect relationship, because I don't really think that is possible or a realistic expectation, we do have disagreements (though we've never fought per say), but being with her makes me happier than I have ever been in my whole life. Sometimes, I'll just be sitting around and I'll think of her and I just can't stop smiling. I just can't describe how I feel when I'm with her...

13. Regis

Unrequited love all the way

At the moment kinda caught in the throes of a massive one that has no chance of ever being reciprocated. On account the other person is dead. Yeah morbid.

14. Bi As A Kite

I suppose i would like to be in love again though. I'm aching for physical comfort (hugs, not sex) and have never been a mad-teenager-in-love. I've seen so many people have loads of innocent fun running around in relationships between 14 and 17, i'm 19 now and incredibly jaded and jaundiced. Harrumph.