1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back after a long while.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Phoenix92, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings all.
    I’ve been on something of a hiatus from EC. Quite a few years in fact. In that time I went through several life changes.
    Got engaged, had started to plan the wedding, changed jobs, went on a vacation with the fiancé. Then after the vacation, she left like a thief in the night, with no other notice but a letter under the ring. Her leaving also set me into a pretty bad spiral and rut. So much so that I had made an attempt. But that’s neither here nor there. Shortly after I was out at karaoke when I had a realization, a realization of who I was, who I am.
    What was this realization?
    Why, it was the beautiful woman I am.

That’s right, I found myself, February 14th, 2018.
    Right after this realization, I then realized I had to tell people, work being the most important. After sending the email to my managers, I set up a meeting to discuss it with them. They, naturally, came to the proper conclusion between the two of them before the meeting. Following it, I then began to come out to others, starting with a couple of groups I am a part of. The response and Love I received was immense. I then came out to my mother, and opened up for others to be brought in, if they wished to. Following the coming out to certain people, I gave them permission to tell others, that they could trust not to spread it too far. Following the immediate family, I came out to most of my extended family(Aunts, Uncles, Cousins I knew would be understanding). Following this step, next was Hormones, which came March 12 of that year.

I then got the name change paperwork, filled out and filed. Had it approved.

And then the Ex made a return, tried bringing up a case of harassment against me, but she wasn’t able to get anything to stick, because she filed it in my deadname.
    Since then, I’ve continued with living my life as the woman I am.