1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jordz, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Jordz

So today one of my mates asked an awkward question. He asked if I was interested in another one of my mates (female) because I'm spending more time with her. I totally didn't expect it, I just said I ain't interested in her. I kinda wish I could've said why but I couldn't for some reason, In my head I was just like say it. So annoying.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's sort of common to think in the back of your head "I'll tell people when the opportunity presents itself"...only to find out they're totally not ready when the opportunity comes around. :slight_smile: If you want to tell him in retrospect, you totally can. "You remember asking if I was hanging around Jenny because I was interested in her? Well, I wasn't really ready for the question. But honestly, I'm not interested in her. I'm not interested in ANY girl. I'm gay."

Or if you'd rather wait, that's fine, too. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Jordz

I think i'll wait for another opportunity like this, maybe next time ill be able to because I just wasn't expecting it.