1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

attractions

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by silverspaceship, May 26, 2013.

1. silverspaceship

Hello. I am very much attracted to skinny females with long hair. The thing is, I only fantasize about doing them in their butt. Not for dominating or humiliating them though. It's just that has been my attraction ever since I can remember, anal sex with girls. I've only done this with one girl and she was into it. I could only do it with someone who wanted it.
    Note: I am not thinking it's a guy when I'm doing it, I just get off on it for some reason and it's the girls body that turns me on. I have been a "butt guy" forever. I don't even want to have vaginal sex with them.

As far as guys, I have only been with one and that was 17 years ago. Received a BJ, that was it. However, I have fantasized about receiving from a guy or getting pegged by a girl. I would also top a feminine looking guy with no body hair so I guess I'm versatile. I have only been physically attracted to about 5 guys in my life.

I can't shake my attraction to females. However, I'm at the point where I don't want to get involved with them because I'm upfront about my sexuality and naturally most girls don't want a bi/gay guy to do them in the butt. Most girls you even ask about anal, it's like no but hell no. So it seems easier to be with a guy. But even if I was with a guy, I would always feel aroused by certain girls and thinking of BFing them. I wouldn't act on it, I don't sleep around.

I recently came out to a girl I was seeing for a few months and it was very hard for her, she didn't take it well. I then came out to my family and friends. As gay because of below reasons.

I guess I'm too hung up on assigning a label to myself. Gay seems convienient, but would I just do that to risk the social stigma of being labeled as on the way to gay by gay people, or on the fence by girls. A bi guy is a different world than a bi girl. Bi girls are so "in."

Are there other gay/bi guys out there who fantasize about only anal with girls?

from the lonely butt man