1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wesley007, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Wesley007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How many of us like to play it?
    Which one is your favourite?
    What is your favourite one to play?
    What do you like about it?
    What do you dislike about it?

For me it is one of my favourites, I like revelations the best because it is the first one that got me hooked.
    I like how it blends real people like Leonardo Da Vinci in it and myth into it because it makes it fun and makes me want to learn more.
    I dislike that they keep putting new ones out on systems I don't own yet.

2. Nata

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i've started playing from Black Flag, haven't played previous ones. I really liked Unity, even though there were some glitches xD, but it's still beautiful. I finished it in a couple of days and was crying at the end of the story :tired_face: Also like Syndicate, Jack the RIpper DLC to be exact, it was cool to play for Jack and i was happy to see Evie again =) She looks older there, but still beautiful and such a badass!:sunglasses:

3. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love AC. I've only played Brotherhood and Bloodlines. I do own Black Flag, and even though I heard it's one of the best, I'm in the middle of Brotherhood and some other games I want to finish first before I start on it. I'm not too proud of the fact that Bloodlines was my first, but it let Brotherhood blow me away.

4. Wesley007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You won't be disappointed. They are so much fun.

5. Fade

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite game concepts of all time. If you can't tell by my user name, I've been one to stick to the shadows all my life, and being able to play around in an environment that benefits from stealth work is a happy place for me. I started playing the games as soon as the first one came out, and I loved it. If I had more time to be able to go back and play every game they've put out, I'd do it. Although I haven't been able to play it myself yet, I've heard that the latest in the series is one of their better works to come out, up there in favour with the likes of black flag. Has anyone here played it yet? If so, what did you think?

6. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Black Flag was the BEST. Loved that game, a real adventure and Ubisoft at it's finest.