1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask the person below what they think of you!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Nekoko, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ender reminds me of the book/movie Enders Game.

Then it makes me think of Endermen from Minecraft.... then makes me think of my middle school days for some reason. *shudder*

Anyway, interesting name. :grin: I like it.

>>>>>>>>>

What are the 5 words that come to your mind when you think of me?

2. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Badass, geeky, loving, clever, cheese.

Use a metaphor to describe me.

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're a wizard, a squirting cucumber, a snowflake, and a ninja. Also a pan. Don't know where that came from though.

Read my description to the left. Now go to my profile and look at it, and the picture. Now look at the blogs. Analyze me.

What you have learned?

Be thorough.

-Rhys-

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

This is a trick. The real piece to analyze is not what you have written or placed, but the manner in which you place the emphasis on these things. I could put up anything in these same areas and ask one to analyze me, but they would simply be repeating the projected image I want them to.

No, the real area to analyze here is the insistence to persuade toward a certain idea, and to repeat that idea, reinforcing it as more concrete. From this I would say, what you have compiled may not be exactly who you actually are, but perhaps is more along the lines of how you wish to be. Perhaps you are like this, but you have not quite mastered such a persona, which is evident by the continual stressing of being thorough; you are 'checking' to see how far along you have come, progress. Someone who is, simply is, they do not have to do or say anything to remind, because they already are known as such.

To condense this:
    You're erratic in both focus and ambition. You have an idea of what you want, and even formulated various scenarios as to how to, possibly, achieve these things, but they are as susceptible to change as you are, since the bulk of your identity relies on being perceived as sporadic, reclusive, and detached. Otherwise, you lose the power that comes from being separate from categorical boxing, a.k.a. labels or, ironically, an analysis.

In other words, whatever somebody would have said about you is wrong, because you pride yourself on being remarkably hard to pinpoint, and more so at being known. The real you is the reasons and motives behind your actions, not so much the actions themselves.

You're observant, and curious, and fairly clever. You're interesting.

If I were a super villain, how would I make an entrance?

5. AwesomeSocks

AwesomeSocks Guest

I really like the books, so I like it. But I hate the movies, so I hate it. (I never make sense, it's not just you.)

What is your favorite (least hated) thing about me?

6. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know you that well; but from what I've seen - you seem positive, and your signature interests me.

>>>>>

If you could recruit up to 5 people on EC as companions to go on an expedition - Would you recruit me, and if so - why?

(Be Honest)

7. Justinian20

What kind of expedition, an expedition of perhaps scouting foreign lands, an expedition of trade or even an expedition of war marching with an army at our backs and your companions are your most trusted generals in that army.

In a trade expedition I would recruit you because you seem to have a lot of charisma and charisma is a great thing, it makes more people like you and therefore as a trader you could perhaps use your charisma to get us more money for our products as we return from the expedition, these are based off more the Renaissance style of expedition rather than a modern expedition by the way. A modern trade expedition is kind of boring, rock up in a big ship grab the product and off you go back to your home country getting paid by your leader.

In a scouting expedition I would bring you along as discovering these new areas we may need someone to help me write down the information we have gained from the expedition and in this way I mean the expedition would be slow if it were just me scouting and writing so having another writer on board would be incredibly useful in fact having lots of writers could be useful as long as a couple can fight and defend from wild animals and natives who think we be trespassing of their lands.

Now a war expedition, I'm going to be straightforward here, No, we need people with militaristic minds who can make really big decisions that are not always nice decisions, for example, 4000 people need to be fed and we have them prisoner, but we cannot afford to look after them and they won't leave their city. We need someone who can just leave those people to die and not even look back at that and you don't have that.

Ok you have 8 EC members and you are going to travel through time into the future and you don't know what's there, who would you take and explain why. Also explain why you wouldn't take me and do it in detail please.

8. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I thought those "take _ members which ones would you chose?" questions were banned...

And actually i would take you even if it wasn't you who had asked the question because you know a lot about history.That would probably be one of the most important qualities to rely on in an unknown future.

Do you think I'm more of a leading or more of a following(doing what other people tell me) person?

9. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you tend to alternate in between; I see moments where you hold your own pieces of opinion and others where I think you might have been influenced. :slight_smile:

>>>>>

I've asked this question before but...

What are 5 words that come to mind when you think of me?

10. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Cute, southern, artistic, poetry, teeth

What animal would I be if u were not human?

11. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

Oh, I dunno, maybe an...electric eel?

If you could choose a name for me, what would you pick?

12. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Terry maybe?

Stealing Taly's question... What five words come to mind when you think of me?

13. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Artsy. Eccentric. Emotive. Intuitive. Enhusiastic.

How do you feel when you have a conversation with me?

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

00Shockwave00:
    Lively.
    Sweet.
    Fun.
    Emotional.
    Curious.

Taly Kix Trix:
    Like a parent, to be honest. Not in a bad way, mind you, just that it feels like I'm encouraging and guiding you. Sometimes letting you know how things are, and shedding some insight and knowledge. Overall, it's a very assuring feeling.

Fuck it, same question as another: what 5 words come to mind when you think of me?

15. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Fun, badass, awesomeness, entertaining, honest

What movie character would I be?

16. Justinian20

Mmm, I don't know bout movie characters but I can do TV. Ruby the demon who influences Sam Winchester in Season 3 of Supernatural, I get a badass vive from you and so in that might have a movie character. Ripley from the Alien series.

What best describes me in terms of personality.

17. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Nerdy ,nice ,annoyed(not sure how else to put it), creative, trying to get one point across through 1000 words that circle around it.

What kind of person do you think i am?

Be throughout if you want to.(see at least i'm leaving people a choice =P)

18. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you're one of those calm and possibly more grounded teens. You don't speak a lot and you're usually collected. O: You also seem pretty perceptive and maybe even a little fun. :3

>>>>

How do you feel when you have a conversation with me? (Yes, I ask the same question 2 to 3 times before going to the next. XP)

19. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you have a lot of personality and you're very charismatic. It's always fun reading your posts... You bring lots of positive energy to the forum.

20. randomly me

randomly me Guest

This isn't the"what are do you think about tpo" thread...

Anyway @taly kix trix we haven't really talked but you make a nice and energetic impression.

What do you think are my goals at the moment?