1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asian Guys and White Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blue0090, Aug 31, 2007.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Lol im chinese but im mainly attracted to white men :confused2: :icon_sad: i think its probly bcoz I mainly see white people or sumthing.. well tbh if they r hot no matter wat race im attracted

2. nisomer

i am chinese as well and i think i can be attracted to anyone as long as hes hot!

3. Jerr

I haven't but I live in south so I don't see gay couples.

I wouldn't mind being the white guy in a white/asian couple.

ok I had to add more to this...

Asians are the best thing in world.... I would love to go out with one.

4. Time

So true :frowning2:

5. Kibuki kid

Thnx!!! Race really has no meaning but personality and registering on the hot-o-meter do:thumbsup:

6. SpikySpice

well, I'm Asian and this is my Ex, he's half American and half Mexican

http://i12.tinypic.com/63u8rv6.jpg

but yeah,lots of white guys at school have crushes on me, but dont know why we never have a chnace to pair up, we just become friends that's all

And I just catched the blue eyes of a guy in gym, hmmm, let's se

7. I've never actually seen a white / Asian gay couple, but I'm sure that they exist.

I would have no problems dating a person of a different race, providing that he was kind, intelligent, and respectful.

8. Kibuki kid

Your so lucky.......guys actually like you....oh well back to my illusions of grandeur *sigh*.
    I have no problem with interracial couples(no matter if they're gay or straight) my family is based on racial mixture.

9. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

yea SpikySpice is lucky .. well im not surprised he's not ugly so any race could like him

10. SpikySpice

m.. welll there is an Ethnic group who hate me alot, they always pick on me and tease me at school, in class, tehy keep telling me how ugly i am, how ugly i look, and how short my body and well, being nice looking is not fun sometimes

'He's so f***ing ugly' said a guy in my History class

didnt you notice that most hot peopel are always...lonely?I'm not considering me as a hot person, but sometimes peopel only come to you cuz your appearance and leave you with your heart broken lol

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Awwww(*hug*) dam them assholes :tantrum:

12. SpikySpice

hmm hmm, well, from my knowledge, soem of us normally like things that are not near us, for like White people, soem of them really like Asian

and most of my Asian friends, they dont have asian bfs/gfs, but Americans or Europeans

and for ur imformation I',m really into White people and Europeans

i only find soem asian that is actrually hot, but still, I'm not attracte dto them like a magnet as to white skin people, not a racist cuz i dont hate or dishate no one, it;s cuz that's what I like

yeah i used to be the best friend of a half white half Japanese girl, she was supercute

13. Jerr

Ok...

Anyone watch the show Ninja Worrier? well... you should...

Tons of Asians... and a lot of them are shirtless and ripped or just toned beyond all belief...

yeah... Asian-gasm right there..... lol

14. Daniel6

well i am an Asian gay, vietnamese.
    I used to have crush on asian guys when i was younger. Now i have grown up and are attracted mostly to white guys. Sometimes i feel lucky that no one can find out im gays since im living in an asian country and there are not many white guys here:grin:

15. darkness

Asian guys are hot so I am sure there are plenty of asian/white gay couples...

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Our new next door neighbours are a coloured man in his early 60s and a white lady in her early 40s. They have been together for nearly 10 years and are a lovely couple.

Living proof that age and race are no barriers to love. :slight_smile:

17. Kimi

I'm Japanese and I've seen maybe two or three asian and white couples(gay one and straight one). Not in real life but on somewhere....:dry: :icon_redf

I like white guys as much as asian guys. I mean, hot guys are hot guys no matter what their races.

And I think it's not racist if you are not attached to asians but if so you don't really have to say that at loud. You know, "If you don't have anything to say nice, then don't say anything". I've seen few thread really similar to this and some while guy said "I'm not really into asians. I can't imagine dating one. Because they are just ugly." well I don't really care if the guy likes them or not but I really think that last two sentences was not necessity at all.

And I'm not one of them but some asians likes whites only. And there are actually few whites who really likes asians so the demand is big but supply is not enough I think and that's why we don't don't see many.

BTW, Fred told me that I should put more pic of me so I'm putting one:grin:
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/Kimihiko/DSC00271.jpg

18. Kimi

OK. I just remembered and I actually met two or three asian guy and white guy couples at Tokyo Pride Parade. And also on tv and internet I suppose:slight_smile:

19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've seen tons of interracial couples where one guy's Asian and the other is white. Vancouver's really diverse that way...