1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ashamed, Guilty, Disgusted

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by as530, Nov 28, 2017.

1. as530

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't really know where this would belong but I kinda just wanted to talk to someone about it. I'm straight, but I was really desperate, so I downloaded ###### and met up with this guy at night. I gave him oral and swallowed. I only just met this guy today too. It was just in the moment so I did whatever. The guy was nice but I was just desperate. I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell anyone. I feel disgusted and ashamed of myself and I can't get it out of my head. Any advice?

2. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not sure what to tell you, broszinski. In the moment, did you like it? You say in your member info that you're curious. Having done this much and feeling this way, would you do so again if the opportunity presented itself?

3. as530

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In the moment it was whatever, I didn't mind. I wouldn't do it again. It's the guilt and disgusted feeling I'm having right now. I hate it and I have a test tomorrow and I can't study right now.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Welcome to the community! It's an experience that has given you some insights into yourself - or perhaps after some reflection, it will. And you know what? It's okay. It sounds like you did it on the spur of the moment, and wanted to try it. You don't need to say anything to anyone.

If you can, try to distract yourself, to get your mind off the experience. You'll probably have some more feelings and thoughts about it, but after a while it won't register anymore. Is there anything that you like doing, that has allowed you to shift your thoughts in the past?

5. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, that guilt and disgust is your mind telling you guys aren't your thing. About all I can advise is finding your favorite stress coping mechanism and engaging in that for a while.

6. as530

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't really distract myself right now. I need to study and it's getting late ahhh. My sister is lesbian but I don't know if I should tell her. My mind is gonna explode

7. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You'll be fine.

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, maybe try the following - which will take only a few moments.

Have a seat somewhere, where you can comfortable. Take deep breaths, so that you can feel the inhalation and exhalation. Close your eyes, and picture yourself walking into a quiet place - it can be walking up to the top of a mountain, into a park, onto a beach.... or your favourite place. Picture yourself sitting down.Try to take note of what you see while sitting, and observing the place.

Once you have done that, and feel that your mind has stopped racing, and you feel you can concentrate on your studies again, picture yourself walking away from the place. Open your eyes, and re-orient yourself in the room that you are in. Take a few more deep breaths, and try to go back to your studies.