1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you usually more interested in guys who are not living near you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RemakeJake, Sep 5, 2015.

1. RemakeJake

Let me explain :eusa_doh:

I'm a shameless ****** user, and of the matches I receive, I can almost always tell if someone is a visitor. Honestly, I'm correct probably around 99% of the time. Maybe it's the fact that guys in LA often cannot hold a conversation to save their lives, and I find tourists more refreshingly interactive. Anyone else have this problem? At this point, I'm just throwing my arms up and laughing. It's ridiculous! :lol:

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't go on dating sites but with work and such I find it way easier to talk and be interested in someone who is not where I'm from there's just so much different between people I meet from other places it helps add to the conversation

3. lemons123

It's an interesting subject...I'd say "yes" - I'd be more attracted in theory to someone who isn't from my country (place/city etc.) mostly because I consider myself very liberal and thus this gives me the opportunity to learn more about other cultures.
    While interacting with people from my culture ALL the time makes me feel like a nationalist or something like that.

Another reason is: Language and accent. If I like certain languages/accent, then you get the idea.

However, with all that being said I disagree with guys like the ones from the rooshvforum (douchebaggish forum where guys discuss women from different countries all the time...). They think women are fundamentally different depending on where you go - which I disagree with.

#3 lemons123, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Considering most people in this county are so closeted that they live in Narnia, yes. Now, the next county over is where things can get more interesting. People tend to be more willing to have LTR's.

5. mangotree

I always meet the most amazing guys when I'm the tourist/temporary-resident, so i can see where you're coming from.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yep, it's the only way to find interesting people

7. Choisist

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    honestly it depends on the person. people please make sure that you actually know the person or have skyped with them before you even think about meeting them in person