1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"are you sure you just came out"?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by findingjoy, Jul 10, 2017.

1. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I was giving a bj to my FWB. I actually made him moan! after we were done he said "are you sure you just came out - you seem pretty good at this".
    I know its important to just accept yourself, but I felt so validated as a gay man!
    Sorry to get graphic.. but I just playfully licked his cock and smiled at him sensually "I have great material to work with" and kept kissing him there...
    I never would have had the desire to do that with a woman. My old life just seems so silly now!

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once you accept yourself ... the rest is easy :slight_smile:

3. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    FJ, it is wonderful to see you accepting yourself as a gay man. I don't think your getting too graphic or violating any EC rules by simply writing about how you are feeling before, during and after sex. Part of being gay is enjoying sex without the baggage. I feel the same as you, at times wanting to pinch myself that such pleasure has been opened to me. My homosexuality is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me ( and I hope my BF).

findingjoy and Texaslefty like this.
  4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And that is a perfect example of "validation" through sex......

:flushed:

Texaslefty likes this.
  5. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    SF I don't know how I could kept this bottled up inside me for so long! It just feels so natural and beautiful to be with a man! I still make 'mistakes' and some things surprise me but it doesn't bother me . Unlike with women were I would be unmotivated and depressed after the little mishap.

When I gave my first bj, I was a little bit surprise about the 'taste', it was not what I was expecting and at first a little unpleasant -but the feeling was natural, I just knew what to do and got so into it I didn't even think about what I do, I have only given bjs to two guys - one hook up and my FWB three times so far..but I've made all of them cum, and I get so into it I don't care if I 'get' off' or not.

6. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    FJ, enjoy reading about your journey and how excited you are as you experience your true sexual desire. It is indeed awesome when at last you can eliminate the baggage and enjoy an open sexual relationship with a man without guilt or remorse.
    Hope your journey continues to amaze you.

#6 Contented, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017