1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you interested in relationships, or hookups?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SimpleTim, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Are you interested in casual, or serious relationships?

1. I am mostly interested in casual hook-ups

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. Somewhere in between. I like both/or alternative relationships

25 vote(s)
    29.1%
  3. I am mostly interested in serious relationships

58 vote(s)
    67.4%
  1. SimpleTim

SimpleTim Guest

I suppose I can let myself know now that I'm not weird or strange for avoiding hookups, and getting my feelings messed up with "Friends with benefits" relationships.

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not interested in hookups just relationships. And it's kind of odd compared to a lot of people I know but I will only go out with someone if I see us actually having a chance to have a future together, not just to date someone.

3. Ceasg

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've never been in a relationship but I prefer the idea of a real lasting relationship than random hookups. I mean, if a friendship turned into something more that'd be ok but I don't set out looking for someone to have a one-night stand with or whatever you want to call it.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm a stereotypical woman I guess, I don't like hook-ups and only do serious relationships. I just think the idea of having sex with someone I'm not committed to is just....gross (though not against it for others).

However, it makes sense because I'm not very sexual to begin with. Even if I had a long term partner, I still wouldn't want to have sex with them very much really; I could go months without it and they'd just have to ask to expect it. So it makes sense why hook-ups are a huge waste of time to me and don't attract me at all.

5. edgy

edgy Guest

hurt durr yurr gert aids!!!! Cos your gay and can't help sleeping around cos all gays do that and all gays are doomed to aids n shit

Yeah, relationship for me. Sex sounds great but I don't wanna give peices of me to random people for one night.

That's just me and that's ok to feel that way.

Cuddling is better than entering IMO

6. qwer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tired of hookup, prefer a proper relationship:kiss:

7. MickH

I'm mostly interested in relationships. Maybe I'd be interested in hook ups later in life, but not right now.

8. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Only relationships. I'm very old fashioned when it comes to love and as such, I can't stand the concept of hook-ups.

9. One Man Army

I would have a serious relationship, and I have explained in another thread about all the qualities I possess. Still, I'm too lazy to actually bother meeting anyone.