1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are u more gay or straight when drunken

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jaymmm, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From my experience thus far - not that I get intoxicated very often, I don't - but when I do, my desire for either gender increases substantially, but the balance remains unchanged. In other words, no, but it does make me more horny than usual.

#21 Damien, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  2. Im Just Me

I'd say i'm completely me while drinking, but often without much of a filter, what I think just kind of pops out. Because of this, I'd say more gay, definitely.
    (For those who don't know, I personally identify as a lesbian, though if someone asks I generally say i'm bisexual with an EXTREMELY strong preference for girls. The reason being that I am in love with a man, I fell for him BEFORE becoming aware of my sexuality and though the physical relationship is definitely hard, we are trying to make it work. I also acknowledge the possibility I could potentially fall for a guy again, but I doubt I'd ever pursue it if this relationship ends, as my attraction to women is so strong and my attraction to men so nearly non-existent that it just wouldn't be worth it to try.)
    Because of this, I'd say I appear very straight. My friends know my situation, and some non-friends know i'm at least bi, but if someone asks about a guy I don't really explain I don't look at guys like that, I seem pretty straight.
    Drinking, I hit on girls, am climbing on their laps and hugging them and kissing their cheeks and I have no filter when it comes to how I feel about men vs. women. And it's pretty clear when I drink just how much I love women, even if it's simply because I can't hold back pointing out how hot that girl across the room may be. :grin:

3. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not flamboyant to begin with when I am sober, but when I drink, and when I get drunk I'm usually pretty loud, sometimes obnoxious, aggressive and playful. Also my friends say I can dance crazy good when I am drunk. getting drunk just relaxes me- I don't act any gayer or straighter but I let my guard down and often I become just like one of the lads indulging in silly banter and playful fighting.

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It makes me 'gayer' for sure...

5. amcanlotus

Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely am more flirty and more gay. I think alcohol kind of makes me worry less about the way other people (homophobic types mostly) perceive me.

6. Mrcake

I get really suggestive and tell people that I really want to hang out with them alone. My gayness comes out a lot, and I want to be intimate with others.

7. tulipinacup

I'm not really sure but I have been told that I get assertive when I'm drunk/tipsy.