1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are they still the one?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FoxEars, Aug 21, 2017.

1. FoxEars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey all, your annoying friend here asking for more advice on their relationship issues.
    My enbyfriend is an amazing human being and never fails to make me smile. We have a good relationship, we can trust each other with anything and help each other a lot.
    The problem is, I don't know if I actually love them in a romantic way. They love me a lot, and when they first told me that they loved me I rejected them. I broke his heart and felt really guilty, so a month later I asked them out. I did love them and my heart fluttered when I talked to them, I was truly infatuated with them. But it's not like that now, I don't know if this is natural to feel in a relationship or if I'm falling out of love? I'd appreciate your help, on what I should do and whether or not we should stay together. If you need to ask more questions about what's going on feel free too, nothing is too personal right now because I just want to sort it all out.
    Thank you,
    Theo.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How are we supposed to know if you don't love him anymore? It's not like you gave us a detailed description of what you feel all the time and how you have felt in past relationships if any. That said, If you still care about him and enjoy being with him just continue your relationship.

3. FoxEars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know what you need to know, that's why I said that you can ask questions if you need more to go off...

4. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I mean to say, only you know what love feels like to you because we haven't experienced your life and if you still enjoy your relationship with him, and don't feel the need to seek something else, then you are probably fine.

#4 Humbly Me, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017