1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there more bottoms than tops?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Aug 3, 2013.

?

Top/Bottom or Vers?

1. I am a Top

23 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. I am a Bottom

57 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. I am Versatile

72 vote(s)
    40.9%
  4. I don't know

24 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. ScatteredEarth

I picked versatile because that's how I always pictured myself. I've always been interested in the concept but I'd probably be more inclined to top just because of my naturally dominant attitude. Then again.. Bottom sounds nice.. idk fuck it..

2. penguin machine

I would say I'm a bottom by nature but I am versatile for my boyfriend. If he wants it he gets it. I have no problem with that.

3. Harve

Most guys seem to say 'versatile but I prefer bottoming'. I prefer neither. The thought of anything in my arse is downright unpleasant/uncomfortable/disgusting (strong words!) while the thought of penetrating is merely 'meh', so I guess I'd be a top.

4. Night

Night Guest

I have a strong preference to top - my body doesn't respond 'properly' to bottoming. I consider myself vers, but the only thing attractive to me about bottoming is that close physical connection... Bottoming, in itself, isn't appealing or pleasurable. And I certainly wouldn't bottom for just anyone.

Then again, I don't really like sex anyway so I'm not too concerned about it.

5. ScatteredEarth

Apparently there's a whole science to bottoming.

6. LinkLarkin

If only they'd taught that in GCSE biology :grin: (!)

7. Evil Monkeyz

I haven't experienced anything like this yet and don't plan to for a long time. However just to answer the question, I think I'd be a bit of a bottom until I get used to it... after that you'd be s:***:d because I'm more the competitive type. :badgrin:

Oh and yes, this applies to even guys. S:***:w the whole "guys are more dominant" thing. =P

8. J a m e s

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I used to consider myself a bottom and that's the role I've always taken, but after meeting a new guy in one of my classes I've got to say versatile or bottom/versatile. I've never had the desire to top but last night I had these fantasies about being with him and was so turned on by the thought of ANY position with him. I think it comes down to who you're with. It seems restricting to me to identify as exclusively bottom or top because, who knows, what if you meet someone and out of the blue you find yourself really wanting to do it the other way with them?

I really need to make this guy my boyfriend btw... lol

9. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh, given the results so far, maybe I should buy stock in a dildo company! =p

10. LILuke

I think I'd technically qualify as versatile, but given the choice I'd definitely prefer to be a bottom...I think... #Virgin

11. ScatteredEarth

Only class i need to learn it in is Wikipedia class lol

12. tryhtwfr

Maybe because being a top is hard work and all bottoms do is just lay on their back?

13. ScatteredEarth

I would assume being a top is 'hard' work:grin:

But bottoms lay on their stomachs.. unless you have a butt where your crotch should be lol

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Trust me, there are all sorts of positions bottoms can be in. I've seen that one only once :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. ScatteredEarth

Yea, but they involve looking away from the other person, so if he just wanted to be lazy and lay down, it'd have to be on his stomach, unless the bottom happens to be on top :icon_redf

16. June Cleaver

I don't just lay there!:dry: Hell I can still rock his world even at 41! I can tell you I have to work out my mussels every day to keep my rear firm, and have prep time to be clean for him and let me tell you that is work and if that is not enough then; It takes a lot of coordination to keep his rhythm while having 240# of man on top of me, while using my hands for various things, also talking dirty, and I might be in some position like a pretzel for however long he wants all at the same time without missing a beat! (that is as G rated as I can be and get my point across) It is work on my part for sure. And that is only if he is on top in one of many positions we use with me on the bottom which I will admit is most of the time as my partner dominates me like a alpha male should. Any bottom that just lays there quietly could not be enjoying himself much, I sure would not. So try a few more until one rocks your world! June

17. robotman

Well from looking at the poll results I think you have your answer lol =p...

18. fundrop22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't get gay guys who I just tops. I think if you're gay you're willing to switch off and on with your partner

19. twink182

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I said "top" because, to be honest, I don't think any guy could produce as satisfying a result as I am able to achieve with a butt plug and a 26oz bottle of rum (turned on it's side!). Keep in mind, I have had twenty years to refine my technique. I have even contemplated making instructional videos lol! I would love to be proven wrong though...

20. DesertTortoise

My choice may have more to do with being over seventy and having hemoroids.