1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tickleish?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hawkeye, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm like extremely ticklish. It sucks sometimes, but sometimes it's pretty fun. :grin:

2. kevinx519

im not ticklish. *covers body*:eusa_liar

3. dictionary

Im extreemly ticklish...

My friends for fun used to like hold me down and tikle me in a thing called "tickle time".. i asure you we were cool and they wernt trying to abuse me....

We were doing self defence and the person had to like grab you and throw you down i kept on ilike running away because i thought he was going to tickle me...

Also the trainer had me in a head lock and i couldent stopl laughng cause it tickled

4. Ciel

Ciel Guest

I'm really ticklish. My friends like always poke me and I just like ccompletely spasm, gets pretty annoying at times >.<
    Oh, and I remember a while ago one of my friends wouldn't stop tickling me and I was like on the floor and couldn't do anything, it really sucked XD

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Omg im soooo tickleish, when i was younger my dad tickled LOADS so that may be why im so sensitive to it, but thats my one weakness, being tickled :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

/Ty

6. iPieman

Very ticklish. Especially on the bottom of my feet.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm kind of ticklish, but especially so in one rather unfortunate spot - the "seam" where my right leg connects to my pelvis. Nothing quite kills the mood in bed as when a guy moves towards your crotch...and you immediately go into fetal position and start giggling like a three-year-old.

Lex

8. xTrentonJamesx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My feet. -_-
    When someone wishes to get information from me, they get two people to pin me down - and then comes the funny-pain.
    Oh, the agony!

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am. It's rather freaky. :astonished: No matter where i am touched it will probably tickle me. I even laugh if i know somebody is about to tickle me. :astonished:

10. JSG

JSG Guest

I'm not ticklish at all, the only part of me thats a little sensitive is my lower belly/crotch.
    The owner of a gay club I go to really likes me and keeps tickling me and I can't stand it, I'm not ticklish it's just that he digs his fingers into my ribs and it hurts, I should tell him lol

My brother has little fingers and he's the only person that manages to make me giggle

11. WilbersRevenge

I am ticklish almost everywhere. It sucks, especially when me and my friends get into poke wars.

12. surfrboykai

i'm ticklish like, all over. it sucks sometimes.

13. Level N Human

I'm extreemly ticklish. I laugh a hell of a lot but I don't enjoy it if it persists for too long. It's hard for people to know when to stop because I can't stop laughing - angrily. Then comes the kicking..

14. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    i'm pretty much ticklish every where BUT NOBODY GO NEAR ME I'm violent when tickled i almost broke someones wrist once but it only happens if you tickle me to long other than that a quick poke in the sides i fall out of any chair i'm sitting at it sucks when it happens in math class -_-