1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone not like nightclubs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunnii, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Seconded. Only ever go to the local Irish pub and only like twice a moth with good friends.

2. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I haven't gone to many nightclubs and I've probably only gone a handful of times. I've been to a gay club before, and I do usually have a good time whenever I go out. But they just aren't really a place I would choose to go every night.

I'm glad there are other people who feel the same way I do, I used to feel like there was something wrong with me. The legal drinking age here in Canada is 19 and kept wondering why I never felt this urge to go out to clubs and dancing.

I see people on the bus on Fridays or Saturday night and they're all dressed up getting ready to go to clubs, and that's never really interested me.

3. BudderMC

I've never been and probably don't plan on going... the only way I can picture myself in a club is if a group of my friends actually manages to drag me out to the local gay club.

4. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Never been on one, and I will never be. All the people who I know that go to these places are people I hate. Also, I'm anti-booze, I don't dance and I can't stand loud noises (with all due respect, the music that they use on those places are just loud noises to me).

All my friends (upon getting 18 years old) got dragged to nightclubs, like if they couldn't wait more to be there. I got lucky and no one did that to me.

I really prefer to keep our Sushi Friday than to go to any place in which 98% of the beverages are alcohol based.

5. shy

shy

I don't like them. It's just not my music and not what I like doing. I prefer a bar or even a restaurant where you actually do understand your own words :grin:

6. putresVigil

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am sometimes in the mood to get lost in a crowd and be around people. I don't get in that panamorous mood often but when I do and feel that general love towards other people I often like to get lost in malls, crowded streets, and clubs in order to bathe in the collective aura and musk of others. Either that or cuddle up to another person (though that is what you would call a fair weather option and not always possible since randomly getting cuddled is weird for most people haha).

Often I find being in crowds draining and grow physically and emotionally exhausted quickly, wanting to retreat to a quiet place. I guess I like to take my socialization in shifts. Is that weird sounding? I am with Cassandra on the drinking too - I don't drink, smoke, or do anything fun so if I do go to these places with friends I am usually automatically the designated driver.

7. Vesper

I don't like being in crowded spaces and around people who've had too much to drink (or who are high on drugs), so I don't like bars or nightclubs. Eardrum-splitting music + loud, obnoxious, and possibly horny or belligerent people + scent of alcohol or smoke + highly sexualized (or just plain terrible) dancing + fear of going to the bathroom due to possibility of vomit contamination = throbbing headache and irritable mood.

8. Ljssussex

I am no fan of clubs or bars with loud music, give me a nice dinner with good company and conversation any time!

9. Gallatin

I am not a fan of them. I've never had that much fun, and the music doesn't appeal to me.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not a big club person at all, they combine the 2 things I like the least. Large crowds and louds noise.

11. burg

i like my alcohol free outdoor parties.its easy just to go to the fire pit and joke around talk rubbish with randoms. generally my towns local raves bring out the good people.i like people but not when they are drunk aye worst drug ever. always some angry drunk having a scene in pubs and thats just not hugs aye.

12. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I'm not a party person. I don't like crowds, I'm not a big drinker, I don't dance. Clubs disagree with me. That whole world is like extrovert heaven, which in turn is introvert hell.

13. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I don't see the fun of night clubs... :/

14. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Loud, crowds of crazy, likely drug-induced, partying people. Even if I sit back and watch and just try to talk to someone, I probably won't be able to hear them very well; and even if I could hear them, well, I'd rather being hearing them over a game of Risk or whatnot.

Anyways, sounds like hell to me. To each their own.