1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have any other relatives that are gay, lesbian, or bi?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charlie12, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Artemicion

Sigh...just me in the whole entire family that i know of...ugh...at least i have a bunch of friends that i know are bi, lesbian, or gay. Strange turn out of events...long story.

2. Iniquity

I have two gay cousins. The one I'm close with was actually the first person who I actually physically said the words "I am gay" to; later on, he asked me if I sensed that he was gay too. It was actually a coincidence. The other, I think has been purposely kept from me; I'm going to change that.

3. Miyaga

my oldest sister is gay and her partners name is also my mothers name, hahaha thats my life lol

4. HalfInsane

Bahahaha... I also have a gay uncle who lives in Florida!

5. Hotspot

My cousin is gay, but he's in the closet to most of the family. He only told me, his mother, brother and closest friends. His dad knows, but because his mother told him; but the dad doesn't know that his son knows that his father knows he's gay (I know confusing xD)
    He said he'll tell everyone when he's ready.

My step cousin is bisexual, at first I thought it was a joke over the years. But now I realized it's not, but apparently she can't say it on her profile because of her current boyfriends family o.o?

6. QuietDude

I have no family members who are gay that I know of, I have suspected for a few years that my 20 year old cousin might be gay only because he is a super confident and good looking guy but has never had a girlfriend.

7. Darkwing65

Ive got a first cousin who is gay and a first cousin who is a lesbian. The girl cousin and i are fairly close, we are very much the black sheep of the family. I'm probably going to come out to her soon.

8. Dr Acula

My eldest brother is gay, only one I know of. I do know a pair of (identical) twins and both are gay.

9. Grottodude

To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only Haché or Rodger that is gay. *shrugs*

My step-bro said he's bicurious, but he's (as far as I know) never done anything with a man. Haha.

10. Beachboi92

ok as far as i know there isn't anything on my dad's side. However my mom had a trans mtf sister, a trans ftm cousin, 2 gay cousins, and it's believe her grandfather liked to cross dress. Also I think i have a few second cousins on her side who are gay. However i don't think i have any close LGBT relative unless my younger brother decides to come out xD

11. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

NO ONE in my family I know to my knowledge is gay >_< I wish D :

I don't even know ANY gay people in real life >_< There may be some people who haven't come out yet, but still... I feel lonely D ; Like the token gay in my gigantic group of all-female friends -_-

Sorry for the sidetrack DX

12. Mogget

I think I'm the only one, though I suspect my oldest cousin may be bi...but she's happily married to a man and has three children so I doubt she'll be doing anything lesbicisous anytime soon.

13. RedKnight

Closes relative is my uncles ex wife, so does she even count as a relative?

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a gay uncle, although I haven't seen him in something like 14 or so years. He and his partner are the only members (aside from a cousin) of that side of the family I care to be related to. Uncle Kevin and his partner Larry have been together since Kevin came out to my grandparents, which was followed by his rejection from the family. And his partner Larry has been figuratively slapped in the face so much my that side of the family that if he weren't in love with Kevin he probably would have run away years ago.

In fact I never even knew that they were gay until a few years ago. That side of the family would always call Larry "Kevin's friend", so I thought they just played tennis on the weekends and went camping occasionally.

As my paternal grandmother's health began to decline she decided to try and make peace (and probably bolster up some decent karma, but her life isn't relevant to the subject at hand) with her mistakes, so she all of the sudden accepted Larry. In fact she sort of over did it in my opinion. It must have made him feel weird to be hugged by a woman who, not six months before, had wanted you to burn in hell.

I also have a second cousin once removed who is bisexual. He came out as gay way before I was born, but is currently with a woman last I heard. He lives out in Los Angeles and makes models for movie sets. He also owned the original Star Trek Captain's chair once.

15. x2x2x2x2y2

As far as I know, I'm the only gay person in my family. I'm not completely sure since I don't see much of my extended family, but I would assume that I would've heard if someone else in my family came out. My brother said that he thought one of my cousins acted kinda gay(I think he meant stereotypical) but he didn't know if he actually was gay.

16. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

My cousin, who I have been very close since we were little, came out to me liek 6 months ago! Well, she came out to me when I came out to her. Stealing MAH thunder! >.> hahah I always knew I liked her for a reason! :wink: