1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else find it hard to hide/fake emotions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canterpiece, May 18, 2017.

1. 1PennyMe

It depends, I notice people say things to get a reaction out of me so I don't react but when I'm around my friend I don't hide my emotions.

2. Jedi

I can fake emotions but I am terrible at hiding them which I actually really hate because I don't want other people to know what I'm feeling if I don't want them to. Anyone know how to get better at it?

---------- Post added 19th May 2017 at 02:46 PM ----------

I can fake emotions but I am terrible at hiding them which I really hate because I want to have full control over myself and I don't want others to know what I'm feeling if I don't want them to.

---------- Post added 19th May 2017 at 02:47 PM ----------

I can fake emotions but I am terrible at hiding them which I really hate because I want to have full control over myself and I don't want others to know what I'm feeling if I don't want them to.

#22 Jedi, May 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  3. HerRainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is disappointing when you've tried and things don't go the way you would like. But the best thing to do is not to worry too much about your facial expressions. Then your free to enjoy whatever your doing and the rest will get better over time :slight_smile:

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You shouldn't have to hide or fake your emotions and it's really bad for you, when you do. We are not designed to keep a lid on things and suppress our true feelings.