1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone dating someone or crushing over someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Jun 19, 2013.

1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Dating my right hand<3
    He has been the best boyfriend ever, couldn't be happier.
    Love you baby<3

2. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I guess doesn't matter i wanna hear it ;P

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2013 at 04:44 AM ----------

XD That's the most awesome, weirdest and kinda cutest thing ever XD

3. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Full story: (Gonna be a long story) Hope you read at least half of it :grin:

First he doesn't know i'm Bisexual. Gonna tell him sooner or later (You know were like good good friends). We've known each other since this semester of High school (Grade 9 going into grade 10 :grin:DD). We both love to draw take pictures with our glasses on (I don't have like reading glasses(But he does)). Then one time about like 3 months ago (March), he tried scaring me over the shoulder. Saying, "Hey people!" In a kinda scary voice. That didn't scare me but made me feel a little happy and secure. Just for a brief moment. 2 months past, when I was in depressed mode and asked I for good songs (another post) I told at least a few good friends (Hunter, Braydon and Jeffrey) they were cool mostly Hunter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Just saying the people how I told so far. Well back to the main story. Well.... last month we had a CPR training thing and Me, Hunter and Liam where put in a group. We did the drunken posing where the person turns the pretended drunk person on there side and the Heimlich maneuver. Liam did the Heimlich maneuver on me and let's say he doesn't know his true strength, because he kinda knocked the air out of my lungs. He got in trouble (not too serious, just a warning). He said sorry of course because he's nice. Later we talked all afternoon, I was still dizzy and we were tired from Gym. I laid down on the bench at the ball park (near the school) and I kinda snoozed off a bit. But the best part was the he told me I can rest on his shoulder. :grin:DD But i had to at least act it felt weird too, but he said, "It's okay no one isn't going to tease us." So i did, I felt so exhilarated on the inside and he was completely cool with it. Ever since that day I had a crush on him and I kinda doubt he might be gay or at least Bi. I don't care, but I hope he had at least some feelings. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Cloud

Well, I'm crushing over my friend Lochlan. I don't know how he feels about me but I'm thinking positive.

5. AwEsoMeAsAlWaYs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I have a crush on someone. She is beautiful. School has been out and I thought maybe her butterfly would fade but it has done the opposite. Since I'm not out she has no idea. She is a lesbian too. Lol :slight_smile: We really relate to each other, but she is trying to get over her last girlfriend (they were kinda serious). I get so nervous around her... I don't know what to say.
    She knows how to keep a conversation going though then [I can relax. To me, she is completely perfect. She will probably never feel the same way. I'm just...... Me.

6. Minx

:eek: Crush? Whaaa, not me. Nuh uh, nope, no siree, negative.

I don't crush.

I couldn't :redface: I wouldn't :redface: I really shouldn't :redface:

*sighs* Damn it.

7. Adarya

I'm crushing on someone, but trying to get over it because they're straight and one of my best friends. I keep thinking that I'm making her feel uncomfortable; I'm quite sure she knows about my feelings, but we haven't addressed it yet.

Like I said I'm trying to get over her, so that our relationship can become less stressed.