1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody knows of a non-fantasy anime similar to parasyte-the maxim and death note?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by McCarony, Nov 11, 2017.

1. McCarony

chained up in a basement. atleast there's interent
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    possibly science fiction but not about common tropes such as giant robots and monsters. i don't care if it's a proper japanese anime or a cartoon of any sort, and even though i'm far from being a fantasy/nerdy type of guy, let me know if you know about anything at all that you think is worth watching even if one is not a fan of the genre. i'm really having trouble finding animes that i like. i knew about death note due to its reputation of being the best manga (or anime, i don't remember) ever, and i came across parasyte by a google image search. the only fantasy liked avatar the last airbender and the legend of korra despite my age, but even though they're fantasy, i really feel like they're unlike anything else the genre has to offer, but if i'm mistaken, do let me know.
    btw i was told alchemist broderhood is "has a similar feel" to avatar, i found it completely unintersting.