1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other lesbian did this ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Sep 4, 2014.

1. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, but I can remember them having some pretty close friendships, lol. Lots of drama there... I would make them fight, then stop being friends, then cry because they missed each other so much, go back to each other, apologize, and then go out to eat somewhere together. :lol:

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2014 at 03:57 PM ----------

Aww. ^.^

2. NatWheeled

Hmm, me n my sister had Barbie's, I always insisted on playing the men barbie, cause the females were weird lol.

I preferred Lego's n hot wheels n creepy crawlers instead, way funner. None of em had romantic/sexual relationships though, we didn't do that sort of thing. Sex was that thing married people do that we don't talk about.

3. wanderinggirl

aww man guys none of this ever happened to me. I mean I had barbies but I thought they were boring so I just switched to playmobile or lincoln logs or legos or building forts or playing dress-up. But when I did put playmobiles together or lego people together it was always a man and a woman; I just thought that's how life was. But they never kissed or anything.

I loved Polly Pocket; she was an independent woman in her own little world with no man, just her garden. I think she had rabbits. She was totally Crazy Rabbit Lady.

4. Hel

Hel

I never really played with Barbies growing up but I had some of them so my Mother would sometimes ask me to play with them.

I remember once, I was quite young and didn't fully understand the concept of homosexuality but my Barbies were basically being "friends with benefices". My Mother one day explained to me that it wasn't really the "right" way to play and told me that my Barbies should go to work and live a balanced life and all that. I told her (I don't remember that but she does and often laugh about it) that life wasn't worth living if "girls can't kiss other girls". I'm pretty sure that was the moment she stopped insisting on me playing with dolls...

5. NatWheeled

I had Polly pockets....they were too girly....I hated girly stuff, still do. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being female, I just hate the gender rules....like girls had to have pink clothes n pink toys. They had to play with dolls n play house n learn how to be proper ladies. Yuck! I wanted star wars Lego, to learn how to make fires n other "boy stuff". I wanted GI joes, n pocket knives. Me n my brother made car kingdoms with our hot wheels, or Lego cities. We'd have creepy crawler kingdoms n have them war with the cars.

Even now when I go shop for a newborn baby girl it irks me that I can't buy her a blue outfit cause they all say its a boy on em. Everything is pink or purple...uhg!

BTW creepy Crawlers is a bug making factory toy....like easy bake for boys, you make various rubber insects including spiders n scorpions in various colors. Its awesome!

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha awesome. XD