1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any gamers out there that play horror survival games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rainbowbear, Oct 10, 2012.

1. regime

regime Guest

Personally the most of gone with survival is Zombies on Blops and Some Halo lol idk what it is but survival games alone just really arent that enjoyable for me if its co ops than ya it can be fun.

2. agonizingnose

amnesia, penumbra, slender, Gmod scary maps ^^, adn wake induced lucid dreaming is scary as hell.

3. Fairylink

I do! I like the older Resident Evil's. The ones where there were more puzzle's and less zombies(because it scared you more lol). Some of the Silent Hills were fun too. Also Fatal Frame games on the PS2 were fun and spooky. I just finished up Zombie U about a week ago and it was amazing! At first I was kind of "meh". After about an hour though I didn't stop until I beat it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Stripe101

Don't know if this counts, but The Walking Dead game is one of the best games I've ever played. I highly recommend it!

5. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love them all. Played them all. I somehow talked my mom into letting my buy Rule of Rose when I was 14, and she was so disturbed when it got here and ended up being 17+. I love the game though, even if I find the gameplay a little ... meh, the story is so cruel and disturbing.

6. Skhal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tried Amnesia... I got to the room full of water and quit lol I love horror games, just when I play them with 15 minute intervals lol

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Mm, yep. My brother and I used to play Silent Hill a lot when we were kids.. bad move.
    I grew up with the SH and RE games, I guess I liked scaring the shit out of myself even as a little tot.

As I got older, I played more and more Silent Hill games, moved onto Fatal Frame (eventually never finished it due to fear), played some indie games here and there, and that such. I've played The Room, Slender, Doom 3, and as of recent I've been playing Amnesia.

8. Niko

I've played Amnesia and Slender...nearly had a heart attack with both. :lol: Oh does Limbo count? Because that's interesting...not necessarily scary, just messed up. xD

9. Elicitra

I played Resident Evil on my Gamecube, and absolutely loved it. More recently I played Amnesia, and while I liked it, I found it was something I rarely played and took up much needed space on my hard drive. I really like to play Slender at about one in the morning, and Elementary is my favourite map. If Lone Survivor counts as survival horror, than I LOVE that game.