Any advice? this time I don't think I'm crazy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by eburian, Nov 20, 2013.

1. eburian

At this moment I've been really confused but feel frozen with how to respond.
    The girl has a bf but I have these sensations of flowing energy between us.

At first I thought I was crazy, I've liked this person for a while now and didn't even consider that it might be mutual until recently.

She doesn't do anything that's super noticeable but it's subtle and "there" in her approaches. For one thing, her tone completely changes when she's around me and her voice is almost lower. I notice when she's around other people she'll put on this façade. With the amount of nervousness I have around her, it's incredible hard for me to have an actual conversation with her.

The most we've exchanged is a couple of words. She used to sit near me until recently. One time she even was just like randomly " I really want a break, ya know" and I'm like.. ya, well least there's Thanksgiving"

Last week, I was sitting in class and she walks in the door. I try to attempt to say hi to her but all that appears is my weird facial expression. We stared at each other for a moment, while she looked slightly confused, and sat down in front of me. Another class, I was sitting with some people and the person next to me was trying to encourage her to sit with us. She looked at me and for a moment, like looked more vulnerable before saying " Oh I like this spot"

Other times, she seemed to try to get my attention. She told me basically two or three times that she had the same sweatshirt as me. and showed me how her shirt color matched. Another time, we were studying and she pointed down a cultural reference that I would know given I'm 3 yrs. younger than her.

Even still, I'm invited her to events with people and she'll make excuses saying she can't go.

I try to ignore this but I'm not sure what to do. I want to have a frank convo with her and get coffee but I'm hoping she'll come to me. I also don't want to ruin her relationship. Should I just let go to see how things progress?:kiss: