Anxiety

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Walking, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i feel like I do everything wrong. It's been getting worse recently. I started sobbing and texted a friend if I was annoying. Then they talked with me about it but I really didn't want to talk about it because I feel like I'm wasting their time. I know that I'm causing all of this but it scares me. I never cry or show it in front of people though. This one guy hugged me and I actually felt happy during a hug. I wanted to just cry in his shoulder but I was freaking out inside and I didn't know what to do with my hands. Idk I guess this is just a rant.

2. Naters2000

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally feel you. I have awful anxiety and it feels like whenever I'm around people, I fail at everything that I do. When I try talking to people, I feel pathetic and winey and feel as if I'm wasting their time and energy. I don't cry either, at least in front of people because I don't want to be judged. I totally understand how you feel, and these rants are necessary for relieving stress.

(Here is a virtual hug from another dude with anxiety!)

-Nate

3. Cert

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know how you feel. Do you feel like it will ever get better? Like there is any way that you could make it better? I don't know how old you are, but if something to the effect of dropping a class would make it better, do that. Nothing is worth extreme anxiety over something easily fixable. However, if it isn't something that is in your control, the first thing I would do is see a psychiatrist. Medication works wonders.

4. Loves books

I get anxious a lot, like do I talk too much or too little. Is my college dorm going to broken in to because the front door doesn't close properly. I'm anxious walking down the road because even with streetlights anybody could be out there. If im going to fail a subject In college because no way am I doing first year again.I'm worry going in to my building at night because it takes a minute to open the door and it'd right by the entrance to underground parking and someone could be hiding there. There's a difference between anxiety and paranoia and I'm not 100% sure which one I have.