1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anxiety is holding us back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tay98, Oct 8, 2017.

1. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months now. Due to our schedules we've only been out 4 times but we text everyday. I really like her and she likes me, but we're having trouble taking things to the next level.
    We can talk for hours and we get along great, but we haven't done anything more than hug. I really want to kiss her but I get so nervous around her. She also has anxiety so we are both too nervous to do anything.
    Should I ask her if it's okay to kiss her or will that be a complete turn off?
    We also both get really nervous being gay in public because of where we live but I feel like it would seem too strong if I invited her to come to my place.

2. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She is probably thinking the same as you. One of you has to be brave to make the next move. I think asking her if you can kiss her is sweet. How about asking her round for takeaway or offer to cook and a dvd or whatever you both enjoy doing and see how things play out. If you are both relaxed then things might just happen.

tay98 likes this.