1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Netflix gem: Outrage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lowdownweather, Jun 21, 2012.

1. lowdownweather

Like the previous film I linked to (Small Town Gay Bar), this one is a documentary: http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Outrage/70117025?trkid=2361637

It's about gay politicians who are closeted but vote against anything pro-LGBT.

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2012 at 10:11 PM ----------

Sorry non-US Empty Closet-ers. :confused::icon_sad::bang:

2. Shevanel

I'm bumping this thread because this is a very good documentary. There are points to it I don't actually agree with, such as the fact there are people that intentionally out people, but they're Gay Republican Politicians who are in the closet while voting against LGBT human rights... so they're a moral grey area there.

Anyway, if any of you saw the This Film Is Not Yet Rated before, Outrage is done by the same guy, Kirby Dick. It's very well put together and is pretty eye opening, despite what you think you may know about all these gay scandals with politicians that you hear about in the news. There's sections where he interviews Former NJ Gov Jim McGreevey about the whole experience and such, as well as covering all the others that are more ashamed and such.

Definitely watch it if you have Netflix for sure. If you don't, I still recommend watching it.

3. Aielar

I borrowed it from my local library, but once I started watching I wasn't able to get into it. It's good, yeah, but it didn't capture my attention, so I turned it off after like half an hour.

4. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

I saw that documentary a few weeks ago, and I thought it was a really good documentary and very interesting. For those, who don't have Netflix, I am pretty sure it is on Youtube.That's where I last saw it =)