1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anger

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, May 18, 2012.

1. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is anyone else out there angry?

I just feel like Im on my own.

Probably because I am.

2. Just Passing

Everyone gets a little angry from time to time, whether it's through this web site, in real life or otherwise. I felt angry a while ago, because I felt like I wouldn't accomplish much with what I was having to work with at the time and in the time limit I had, but I got it all done.

If you feel alone, just talk to someone you trust about it. They might be able to help you out. You might feel angry now, but the anger does go eventually. Hang in there man. :slight_smile:

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yesss!! I feel you brattah!!!!!

Seriously though, I get stressed easy, and not being able to do what I want to do life at the moment doesn't help. But I been doing spiritual thinking etc, that really helps, but the stress does get to me.

You should try running, and when you feel your almost out, just go full speed, at the end it feels great!

4. Young Anonymous

Stress causes anger... Anger causes stress...

Sometimes it just doesn't end.

5. Mad Man L

I was feeling pretty angry/bitchy on Thursday. I blame it on the Study Lesson lady telling us to shut up while I was trying to help someone and then some stupid teacher going off about how 'I don't like your language' when I was going off my rocker about the homophobic crap being distributed while they're giving Saturday detentions to students who give the ups to their friends as a joke. :bang: :bang: :bang:

But it is Saturday now, and Friday cures my anger generally. Either that or causes a painful carry-over of anger until Monday.

6. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being in the closet and not being able to come out has made me an angry person. I don't like it, but that's the way it is. :/

7. Hmmmmm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Anger is a normal human emotion and there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't consume you. Everyone gets angry and everyone needs a positive outlet for that anger.

8. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I get angry I generally just go quiet and hide in my room. Although I tried singing 'I feel Pretty' once after seeing a scene from Anger Management and it did calm me down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Most likely a coincidence, but I was in the middle of the shops when I burst into song so it was fun lol