1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex problems after surgery

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by tri137, Mar 23, 2019.

1. tri137

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Avert your eyes if you don't like poop talk:poop:

About 6 months ago I had surgery to remove a small part of my intestines because of my crohn's disease. I've since healed and recovered from that, except for one part. Ever since the surgery I've had mostly soft stool or diarrhea. Very rarely do I have normally formed stool(and when i do it's always when i'm not with my boyfriend).

Being a gay man who enjoys anal sex, this has become a problem for me because i'm usually never cleaned out down there, and going to the bathroom usually just makes it worse. Whenever I am with my boyfriend I really want to have sex but I am always too scared to do it for fear of getting shit everywhere (which did happen last time and made me real embarrassed and self conscious).

I guess i'm looking for any advice or help anyone on here can give me, because I hate not being able to do something that brought me so much pleasure and joy :weary: