1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal - not painful, but not pleasurable. Need advice.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Huttline Bling, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Huttline Bling

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, this'll probably be my only post on this site, and I can't guarantee a response whenever, but please work with me here.

I'm 18 and have been with a 19 year old for a good 3 years now, and for the last 6 months we've really been active in bed. Thanks to some training, it's no longer painful in any situation, and I believe I can proudly say that I've acquired a bit of a natural wetness / smoothness to the point of having it at any time.

Though, I've been noticing, while it's not painful, it isn't exactly pleasurable - there are positions that can give me a good jolt if he gets the right angle, but that aside, I've yet to find a position that really keeps us going. I'm very flexible, but he isn't, so if there's any positions anyone can recommend, or anything similar, I'd really appreciate it.

And sorry for the horrible name / avatar. It's all I could think up and I figured I might as well be original about it. And extra-sorry if this isn't in the right subforum, I'd appreciate a mod moving it if they feel it's necessary. Thanks!

2. MeepMoop

Maybe anal just isn't your thing :wink:

3. Bismuth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Perhaps you and your partner could try other kinds of sex, perhaps frottage or oral?

Whatever you do Just be sure you stay safe.

4. littleraven

^Yes. Definitely.

If you don't find anal to be enjoyable, it would be good to try other things. Not everyone is into anal so it's okay. :slight_smile:

#4 littleraven, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  5. CapColors

You're using lube, right? I don't do anal myself but I'm pretty sure that's required for a fun time. Your comment on natural wetness made me go uh...????

6. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Make sure your top manages to hit your g spot or the prsostate gland. That is the major source of anal pleasure. The prostate gland lies about two inches in your rectum towards the front of your body. Try reaching this spot using your fingers and simulate it but lightly. Then try the same with your partner topping you. Hit google and you can find many good positions that will help you achieve anal pleasure. :slight_smile:

7. vamonos

I love anal. You need to use lube. If you're not using it then that could be your problem.