1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal care?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brian Denver, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Brian Denver

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess I'm bi, but lately I have been on a huge fem kick, and have always played with my anus. I have bottomed around 10 times and really it never was that good, usually hurt.

So I am divorced now and live by myself, so I have been masturbating with a dildo. I want to treat my anus like a vagina I guess? I love doucheing, and then inserting lube and masturbating, not getting hard or orgasming but am loving the feeling more and more.

some questions:
    1. Is it good or OK to try and find a butt plug that I can leave in for extended periods of times like cleaning around the house or shopping? I love the feeling and thought of having something ALWAYS up my ass.
    2. what can I put on my hole to keep the muscles more elastic, like good lotion (just on the outside)?
    3. I just want to train body to enjoy it more and stretch so I can play more often....
    Any bottom advice would be greatly appreciated !!!!

#1 Brian Denver, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Brian,

1-I wouldn't recommend using to for a very long period of time. I don't think it would be a problem if you are using it while cleaning the house, like you mentioned, but i wouldn't recommend that you go shopping using one (especially since, if something goes wrong, it would be hard to fix the problem).

Also, keep these rules in mind:

-Always use plenty of lube, and reapply the lube if you are using it for a longer time.
    -Don't leave it there for hours and hours. It is best to use it for shorter periods of time, to avoid any problems.
    -If you experience any pain or discomfort, remove it (don't try to leave it there while feeling that something is wrong).
    -Only use objects especially designed for anal insertion. NEVER insert common objects there, otherwise you may end up having a weird time in a hospital.

2-Use plenty of lube and remember to reapply the lube, like i already mentioned.

Always go slow and stop if you are feeling pain or discomfort. If something happens (if you see blood, for example), go see your doctor as soon as possible.

3. newplug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I cant seem to keep mine in when walking around the house....

4. newplug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Did it work?