Am I Over reacting ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by never ready, Jun 3, 2014.

1. never ready

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am talking to this girl like. So I told my friend about her. My friend wanted to see what she looks like so I gave her the girl I like kik name to see what she looks like and I told her not to talk to her. But she does it anyway that really pissed me off cause she i always in my business. I'm not jealous I just don't want her to say the wrong thing to her. Like in my head I'm thinking why would want to talk to her hefor. What are you going to talk about me? I got really pissed off. So I was wondering am I over reacting?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I'd be pretty pissed off to.

3. White Knight

Depends.

From what you wrote we only know your side of things. There are always two sides (at least) to a story. Maybe she just wanted to check the waters for you, maybe she was trying to protect you... we can't be sure.

You should try to voice your concerns to your friend. Friendship is more valueable than most things in life.

4. White Knight

Depends.

From what you wrote we only know your side of things. There are always two sides (at least) to a story. Maybe she just wanted to check the waters for you, maybe she was trying to protect you... we can't be sure.

You should try to voice your concerns to your friend. Friendship is more valueable than most things in life.

5. Rumpletubb

I had a huge crush on a guy two grades above me when I was 16. Long looks, smiles shared and all that. I weren't sure of his sexuality so immature friends if mine tried to figure out, which means they just asked him. He was bi, I were overjoyed. But after that, they started to pester him with questions and stalking which ended in him avoiding me.
    So, I definitely understand where you're coming from. Try to make a stand and tell your friend what you feel.

Good luck!