1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I just Gender Neutral?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ShaeShay, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ShaeShay

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Am I gender neutral or am I really trans? Lately, I feel like a man trapped inside a woman's body. I never liked my breasts. The first time I had to get a bra, I cried. I would be happier to get rid of them, even it might mean leaving a scar. Although, since I was six, I wanted to be a boy and that is mainly because I wanted to be the third twin to my cousins (boys). I then began changing the style of clothing and play with race cars and my brother's Nintendo. Growing up, I still didn't like girly things, and there were some boys or tomboys that I'd admire their style. I don't know if I would want men's body parts, but I'm sure that I don't want to appear like a woman. I wish for no breasts so my shirt could lay flat against my chest, and I prefer to be called by my nickname than my full name. I already have short hair and I love it much better than when it was longer.

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You've answered your own question. You didn't say, "I feel like a gender neutral person trapped inside a woman's body". You said you feel like a man. You also have dysphoria about your breasts, and have wanted to be a boy since you were young. You really sound trans to me.

#2 darkcomesoon, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016