1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bi or Gay with a boob fetisch?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kaito, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Kaito

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a transdude and was always romantically and sexually attracted to males but I also think boobs are nice and sometimes get aroused by them. But I don't like girls in general like wanting to be with one romantically or sexually. I actually am really repulsed by vaginas. Normally people would say I'm bi but am I really bisexual just bc I like boobs? Doesn't bisexuality mean that you're also either able to fall in love with a girl or be aroused by one and not just her boobs? Like I don't even think girls are pretty that much idk if I'm just extremely picky but there was literally just one girl in my life so far that I thought looked cute but that was it. I honestly can't imagine being with a girl or even wanting to. Like even in fiction there is like a handful of girls I like the other ones are always annoying or just not my thing. With guys it's just way easier and I know I love everything about them and are aroused by them so I always labeled myself gay. But what is with my random fixation on boobs? I'm honestly very confused what to call that.