1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost first kiss

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nila67, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Nila67

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okkk so this is the story of my misery.
    Quick backstory: I've never kissed anyone, not even a peck, nothing.
    I went to a nightclub thingy for teens (I'm 15) and this really pretty girls asked my group if anyone was bi/gay. I said yes and immediately stared giggling and went all blushy. She asked me if she thought she was cute and I, completely went into panic mode and said no because I was too afraid at the thought of kissing her (which meant kissing for the first time).
    Fast forwarding an hour or two after thinking a lot , I completely regretted it and thought "fuck it", so i went up to the platform on where she was dancing and said "If I said that I regretted saying no to you, what would you say?" She kind of doubted and said something like "Awww" with a face of "you're adorable but i don't really like u after 2 hours" she said that when she got down from the platform come and find me. About 20 minutes later I saw that she was standing a few meters beside me with her friends but she didn't come to talk to me and I didn't want to seem desperate. After some minutes she left, and the night ended.

2. Nila67

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She said she would come and find me****