1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender/Genderfluid help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm genderfluid and some days I become stuck In a Agender mindset
    but recently, I haven't felt myself change to genderfluid and go between genders I've considered myself agender for a while now because at the moment that's what and who I am a person without gender. I can't drop the term genderfluid because i'm going to switch (who knows when but probably eventually) my question is is it okay to say you're genderfluid/Agender because of me feeling agender a lot recently?

2. randomconnorcon

You can say either or both, it's totally fine. They're your labels. I'm the same, I identify as genderfluid and I've been agender for a few weeks now. Which label I use really depends on my mood, though because I want to transition I generally say trans.

3. alilnervous

It's all about how you feel inside, that is who you are :slight_smile:.

If it helps you identify whether you are agender, I can give you a few thoughts in my mind that definitely tell me that's who I am.

- I never understood what it meant to, "feel" like a male or female
    - I never understood masculinity and femininity (more stereotypic behaviours ascribed to genders)
    - I sometimes feel like a soul that was just born in a body, didn't matter what colour or sex it was, I would still feel the same.
    - Sometimes I feel like a robot!

I hope that helps?