Age ranges

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bowie, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 21 and have most often been interested in girls a year or two younger than I am. At the moment I don't think I could date someone under 18, and my upper limit is probably around 25. I'd be with someone of university age, I guess.

2. KnightAssassin

My age range is more like 30 - 40 ... just prefrence , but i only DATE within 3 years of my age as a rule of thumb .

3. Markio

If I'm 21, then my dating range is probably 19.5 - 30. I am not attracted to people younger than me. This is because I find emotional and physical maturity very attractive. I am not always very emotionally secure, so the last thing I desire is someone with less emotional stability than I have. However, I have met people one year younger than me who are very mature, so I could potentially date younger.

Ultimately I would want to date someone who is as mature as I am, which is roughly my age.

4. blikeo

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever since I've come out, I've generally been most attracted to people more or less my age. Let's say from five years younger to five years older. This doesn't mean I find everybody in that range attractive, or that I find people outside that range unattractive. But the ones I've been more attracted to have been in that group. And yes, that means right now I'm mainly attracted to 35 to 45-year-olds. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Shevanel

Two Years up, Two Years down. Luckily my boyfriend is my age :slight_smile: (older by 4 months technically >_>)

7. TheLilyTribe

I find that I'm attracted to girls older than me, the range is about two to nine years older than me. Although I never even consider acting on that attraction if they're 20 or older, being a minor and all. My girlfriend is 19 and that seems to be my comfortable dating limit for now, but I'm sure once I'm older I'd be comfortable dating someone quite a bit older than myself.

8. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Two/three years younger...five years older. I haven't dated anyone so it could change.

9. Colton

It seems like I've been talking to a lot of seniors this past year :confused:

But anyways, I'm fine with daring older guys (Im only 15 so I can't go too old >_<), and I don't know about anyone younger though:/ to me, that's weird :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Just Passing

I've never dated anyone, so I wouldn't really know, but I seem to fancy people my own age, which is kind of boring I guess. When I get hooked up, I'm sure I'll be able to answer this better.

I don't think age ranges matter that much after you're sixteen though.