1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After acceptance and after coming out, at some point

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by findingjoy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Imjustjulien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. Thank you so much. As I pulled up at a traffic light last night at our local shopping centre, something drew me turn my head. Looking to my left was a florist shop with the most exquisitely presented flower arrangements. Among the them to life size scultped torso of a man, perfectly proportiined, with one giant orchid adorned it, sweeping across the chest. I was so drawn, and looked again and again. I drove round the corner, parked my car walked to the shop window, where the florist had just closed for the night, and lights by then switched off. I stood at the window, the street lights through the glass adorning that beautiful sight amid all the orchids and other flowers. It was simply gorgeous And yes I took a photo. The male body, so beautiful to me. Like the beautiful man in the photo I mentioned earlier. Like so many signs, like the things between our legs, the cock, the thought of pleasuring a man, I celebrate in these words my 'Homosexuality' Yes witb you and so many men around around the world, I prefer men, and as you put it so beautifully "only a cock will do" I am once again without doing anything but simply writing these words, this beautiful truth of myself, this newly sixty year old gay man, hard as hard fully erect, OMG cant help but smile, I am gay. Hooray. Hooray.

#21 Imjustjulien, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yesterday my BF and I were walking along a beach area. As we passed one area it was wall to wall women in next to nothing on. At one point not long ago I would have thought it was fantastic. However as we walked,I told my BF that all of these near naked women were grossing me out. He asked how I was ever straight because I am so F-ing Gay. We had a laugh but he really has a tough time understanding how I was ever hetero. He can't fathom having any sexual attraction much less sexual relations with a woman. He thinks I "ooze" homosexuality like he does. lol. This only goes goes show how deeply we can hide our true nature for only so long. I sometimes have to remind myself that I was once straight but thankfully am now openly gay and loving it.

rkh57, ShortButSweet and Imjustjulien like this.
  3. Imjustjulien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How gorgeous to "ooze homosexuality"

Beauty is beauty where and however percieved, for you, for me, your BF, my long ago teenage lover, anyone.

So vividly do I remember that day with my teenage friend, sitting together, his parents away, and without a word, looking into each others eys, I slid my right hand gently confidently knowingly down into pants, circling my fingers around his penis. It was so warm and inviting. His gaze was so warmly intense. He had such a beautiful smile. His name was Miles.

Now a liftime has passed....what if I sometimes ask of myself

Even now, aroused with the memory.

As you wrote: "This only goes goes show how deeply we can hide our true nature...." but now for, as you put so aptly "....for only so long."

This self awakening, this honesty, this homosexuality hidden away for so long...is wonderous. My feelings seem to permeate everything, it is vivid. There is such life, such colour, such queerness in my step and gaze just writing these lines, knowing they will be read by you and others. Come out come out.

Paraphraaing from your words, I was once straight (or so I projected) but thankfully am now coming out to be openly gay and loving it. I have tears of joy, of shame, of anguish, of wonder, of the need to be me.

I walk along a street now aware of anothers gaze. One homosexual knows another, there is no hiding, what for.

What Im also increasingly aware is this deep sense of being here before, that my homosexuality is not new, but so familiar, an old old friend, reaquainting with the deeply ingrained and trusted gay me.

May I too come again to ooze homosexuality. It is afterall n my DNA.

#23 Imjustjulien, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  4. Imjustjulien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oozing homosexuality...Im smiling, my reply above. Thank you again.