1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MelodyChai, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MelodyChai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so there’s this boy that likes me but I don’t like him (and I’m kinda crushing on this girl) but he makes me uncomfortable. Like I’ll be having a good day and see him in the hall and he’ll come up and talk to me and ruin it. And then he’ll hug me or be overly affectionate and I stand there awkwardly trying to escape and when he leaves I’ll obsess over everything I said that may have given him the idea that I liked him. And I feel like throwing up becuase now I smell his cologne on me and he still thinks I’m interested in him. I told him I don’t like him yet he keeps seeking me out. I don’t know what I’m expecting from posting this but does anyone have any advice on how to get him to stop? I’ve literally just been trying to avoid him which just makes it even more awkward when we see each other.