1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Moxely, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Moxely

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been living with confusion about my sexuality for years. I love women, particularly their attractiveness but my sex fantasies are about men. Looking back I always felt a longing for other men, sexually. At this point i'm my life (Im nearly 60) that longing has increased terribly due to the fact that my wife cannot have sex. Because of her problems, any kind of physical connection is no. longer possible.

Right now i long to make a connection with a man, like myself. I long for an emotional or physical connection. I want to be able to lay beside a man and enjoy his touch and evaluate my sexuality. Enough with the quizzes.

Most of the forums and dating services are very vulgar. Is there a place where I can make a connection through adult conversation? Yeah, the sex part is important but for me I want to be able to have a dialogue. Get to know someone. Is there any dating or chat service that supports this kind of thing?

#1 Moxely, Apr 6, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    74andHome likes this.
  2. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you also fantasize about other women, or just men?

I'd be interested in finding the answer to this question as well, haha. I've heard of "Lex" but I've never tried it. Here's a quote from a review site I checked about it: "Lex is genuinely entertaining and can help you find people you connect with on an intellectual level instead of just physical." It's supposed to be geared towards LGBTQ+. I can't really say more as I'm just starting to look into these sites myself. Another option if you're not afraid of live chat is Discord, it's not just for gaming anymore. There's a bit of a learning curve there though, and the best channels are usually private, which means you have to have another route into it, like belonging to a queer reddit or if you're active on Steam or something. Hope this helps, and good luck! Understand what I mean by "best are private" is that they are usually because the people in it are hand picked and are usually at least sane. there are still tons of public channels as well. Other chat sites like, "lets chat" are just stupid in my experience.

#2 Wanderlost, Apr 6, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    74andHome and B1lat3ral like this.
  3. Moxely

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

i fan
    i fantasize about women but usually I’m a more romantic and less sexual way. I feel like I’m more attracted to women in general but with guys I’m more particular.

Thanks so much for the advice. I will check it out. And those chat sites are unfortunately really dumb. I wish there was something closer to Craigslist in terms of format. Something casual, anonymous and chatty. Not just body part and sex act declarations. It’s depressing.

74andHome likes this.
  4. B1lat3ral

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Agree, having something like that would be nice. Will also have a look at Lex..

74andHome and Moxely like this.
  5. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i fantasize about women but usually I’m a more romantic and less sexual way. I feel like I’m more attracted to women in general but with guys I’m more particular.

Moxley I am so much of the same mindset. Maybe more open to guys, but very interested in both. I keep telling y self this is normal and it’s growing on me. Wishing you the best.