1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Adrian Loya Gets Life For Slaying Of Lesbian

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Morse Code, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Morse Code

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's been awhile since I've posted here but I have been following this case for awhile, and since he just had a trial I wanted to share this. Adrian Loya was arrested in February 2015 for breaking into a lesbian couple's condo, killing fellow Coast Guard officer Lisa Trubnikova, injuring her wife Anna, as well as causing injuries to a responding Bourne police officer which rendered him unable to continue in his profession.

The general consensus of the crime has always been that Adrian Loya was fixated on Lisa and planned to get revenge after she knew of his interest in him and went on to marry her girlfriend Anna. However Adrian has claimed throughout the case that he was sexually assaulted by Lisa at one point and was uncomfortable serving with her from then on and left Alaska to get away from her. When he reported the incident to the Coast Guard, they found him guilty of abusing his power as Lisa Trubnikova's superior and denied Loya a promotion he had wanted and did not discipline Lisa for her conduct. This was why he said he had to get revenge on her.

I have not watched the entire trial which is available online, but plan to. I have seen the video of Anna Trubnikova's testimony which is heartbreaking and difficult to watch. Here is the original article written after Loya's arrest in 2015;

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Coast-Guard-killer-RECORDED-slaying-fellow-officer-video

and here is a recent one about Loya's conviction;

www.capecodtimes.com/photogallery/CC/20170912/PHOTOGALLERY/.../PH/1

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What a sick son of a bitch. Glad he can't hurt anyone else now though. RIP to Lisa and Anna. Also my condolences to the injured cop.