1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shepamelia, May 4, 2016.

1. Shepamelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've had crushes on boys when I was younger, but they never lasted long and lately I've been finding girls more aesthetically pleasing than men, (I say aesthetically pleasing because I don't actually feel SEXUAL attraction to neither men or women) I don't know if that makes me a bisexual or a lesbian.
    I've only actually fell in love with a boy once, and it was three years ago, so maybe I only thought I was in love with him because of the heteronormativity? And over the last few years I've had some obsessive friendships with girls, like I would be jealous of them and all, and I'm starting to think that means I was falling for them. So does this mean I am a lesbian or does the minor attraction I feel to men today(it used to be more significant) stil counts? Or maybe I'm asexual, because I only ever experience physical attraction

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can relate a lot. I've had crushes on guys before but now I find girls really attractive. I don't have any sexual attraction to guys but for girls it's slowly starting to build up. Never been in love with a boy but I was a while ago in love ( for the first time lol ) with a girl and she was straight ;-; I get jealous too about my girl friends. I define myself as a lesbian but I guess it's really how you want to be labeled. Or just don't label yourself at all. Either way, you do have some feelings for girls on an emotional level. I hope this helped and I wish you good luck on figuring it out! ^^