1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a lump

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by dreamfinder, Feb 27, 2008.

1. dreamfinder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a little concerned. I have a lump in the "man regions" but it is not on "one of the guys"; however it is defiantly attached to something. It hurts but not all that bad(dull pain). The "guys" feel normal.

Any ideas?

2. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So it's a lump hanging around in your sack, or is it elsewhere?

3. dreamfinder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya left side

4. kramer362

that sounds exactly like what i had when i was about 12. i had a varicose seal, it's like a lump on the vas deferens of my left testicle. of course i was embarrassed so i didn't tell anyone til the doctor found it giving me a physical. i did have to have surgery on it though, but the only reason i think was cause it can make you sterile, and the incision wasn't on my scrotum or anything. it was more in the pubic region, kinda long it starts below my waist and goes towards my dick.

unfortunately the lump didn't go away, but i kinda like the scar

5. Vampyrecat

Any lumps you find should be checked out straight away. Just because your manhood and other parts don't hurt doesn't mean that the lump is benign (not cancerous). You should definitely go to the doctor and get it checked out. It might be nothing at all, but then again, it might be something serious, and its better to be safe then sorry.

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Don't be embarrassed to go to the doctor about this. He or she will have seen a guy's privates loads of times before. It's just part of a day's work for them.

You should definitely get it checked out though, then you know for certain what it is.

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Paul. You should not be embarrassed. It's nothing the doctor hasn't seen. It's better to go and be safe than to wait if it is something serious.

8. sexyalex

ooh i know! i know! i had those. well twice atleast. it was there for about 2 weeks the second one, that is; then it completely dissapaired. the first one was new to me and i even started playing with ti but it got bigger and my mom took a look at it then told me to leave it be.
    that's all...and try bathing atleast 3 times a day. it helps, and wearing fresh cotton underwear.

it's no biggy :slight_smile: just a small blackhead. beleive it or not, but blackheads come up all over ur body other than ur face. :wink:

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's a good point Alex. It could just be a spot, acne or blackhead that will go away on its own. Give it a couple of weeks and see what happens.

10. KaraBulut

There's a lot of things that it can be. As you probably know, guys your age are at risk for cancer of the testicle, so it's a good idea to check yourself about once a month in the shower when everything is warm and relaxed.

The good news is that cancer is usually not painful when you touch it. However, anytime you have something in your "man regions" that hurts, you need to see a doctor.

What can you expect? Well, those of us in health care check these kinds of things on guys all the time. You'll be asked to drop your shorts and the doctor will look at the area and then he/she will feel the area with their finger and then he/she will roll the area between their finger and thumb like a marble.

Lots of guys are paranoid about getting a hard-on during the examination or it's just embarassing to have someone looking that closely at your privates. Well, we've seen just about everything- don't worry about it- there's nothing to be embarassed about.

It's better to find out what it is so that you won't have to worry.

11. dreamfinder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I went to the ER today (after a scary morning). I have a severe infection and there was a "spot of concern" not cancer but a fluid pocket around a vessel. The Dr. said the infection was nothing too bad and gave me antibiotics but I do have to follow up with a urologist about the "spot"

Thanks for all the support and helpful advice!!!

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Excellent, I'm pleased you're getting it sorted out and that it's not the "big C".

13. Grof142007

Well That Good To Hear

14. Kimi

I'm glad you went to see a doctor:slight_smile:

Hopefully, follow up goes well:slight_smile: