1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A...distorted sense of self?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bunny, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Bunny

That's...exactly the way I am. It's like there are two people inhabiting the same body. The real me is happy and normal, but the other half is all depressed and stupid. Guess which one is in control most of the time. ><

2. Danniluv

D: I'm the same way as well...
    I flip back and forth between extremes to an extent that I don't even feel like they're both me.
    It's sorta like... one is always what I present, and the other is inside my head making comments all the time.
    Does... that make any sense? xD

3. crystaltriforce

sometimes it feels like i am in two places at once for example i cold be siting in a chair in the living room but then i feel like i am standing right next to myself. does anyone know what this means?

4. Mana

I sometimes get this wierd feeling aswell. Sort of, like, you know how deja vu feels, but it's like, I'm looking back on the moment from a long time in the future, then it makes me sort of think "has my whole life already happened, and this is just a memory?"